Grotta Giusti SPA
Monsummano Terme – Pistoia – Tuscany
The refurbished Hotel with thermal Spa is located in Monsummano Terme in the Tuscan countryside. This Spa resort was originally the 19th-century country home of the Tuscan poet Giuseppe Giusti. Today, after several upgrades and renovations, the majestic villa is one of the most popular resorts in Tuscany. Grotta Giusti is an ode to the poetic charm of history, the uniqueness of the past, and the absolute peace and quiet that only nature can offer.
Today the hotel welcomes guests with refurbished rooms, parquet flooring, new lighting and colors that enhance the rooms and the mood, with all the comforts of a beautiful hotel. It is elegantly furnished, decorated with frescoes, surrounded by an age-old park, and has a unique thermal Spa and a medical center. Inside unexpected treasures await a unique and wonderful thermal cave, the largest in Europe, a thermal spring, a deep, warm underground lake, and spectacular chambers, where the temperature is set as if it were a living and breathing organism. The villa above the grotto is now a place where you can experience a kind of new harmony, with the Equilibrium method. Water, stone, heat, art, and history all make it a place that heals and comforts. The gym features the latest cardio-fitness equipment as well as professional training sessions. Discover the splendid new Grotta Giusti where you can have medical check-ups and personalized thermal treatments in addition to your holiday stay.
Services & Info
Every package (also for companion who do not undergo treatments) includes
- Welcome drink with prosecco and snacks
- Half board with a nutritionally balanced menu with highest quality ingredients
- Stay in a double room or double room for single use.
- Buffet breakfast with BIO products
- Dinner à la carte at “La Veranda” restaurant (beverages not included)
- Use of the exclusive Grotta Giusti kit for the whole length of your stay, including bathrobe, towel, and slippers
- Free internet access and free use of the business center
- 50% discount on Steam bath in the unique natural Grotto with shower (50 min)
- Access to the outdoor Thermal therapeutic pool with hydromassage (during opening days)
- Access to the new thermal pool “Bioaquam” with hydromassage circuit (except Wednesday afternoon)
- Access to the fitness center
- Morning healthy hike with a trainer (excluding Sundays)
- Check-in: from 3:00 p.m. and Check-out: within 11:00 a.m.
We ask our distinguished guests to provide the most recent medical information on their health status during their initial medical assessment.
- All packages can be customized according to personal needs and medical prescriptions.
- All packages quotations are based on Comfort Rooms showed in the slides.
- On your request, we can quote lower or superior typology of rooms and long weekend stays.
Excursion included in the package
Private excursion to the farmhouse and winery Il Poggio, in the province of Lucca, in the foothills of Monte Carlo. The farm produces wine and olive oil. Guests will have a guided tour of the farm and will be introduced to how the olive oil is produced. A short presentation of their wines, recognized as D.O.C and I.G.T.
The senses are stimulated and the tour ends with a typical Tuscan multi-course lunch, anti pasta, a main pasta dish, assortments of meats, including numerous wines, Vin Santo and biscotti for dessert. In a magical atmosphere, guests will have a unique experience thanks to culture, hospitality, good wines, and delicious local food.